Octagon House Museum/St. Croix County Historical Society
Built in 1855, this unique eight-sided house is now owned by the St. Croix County Historical Society and the home, gardens and gift store are open for Tours. Please see the web site for a Tour and Events
- Visit the Historic Octagon House Museum complex including: Garden House; Carriage House; Gift Shop & Gardens
- Volunteer opportunities are many and varied. Consider volunteering and help Preserve our past for future generations.
- Victorian Cream Tea and City Tour is available for groups of 25 or more.
- Support your local Historical Society! Memberships are available for individuals, families and businesses.
Whom to Contact
- Jacki BradhamTreasurerPhone: (715) 386-2654
Located on Historic Third Street in Hudson at the NE corner of 3rd & Myrtle Streets