Octagon House Museum/St. Croix County Historical Society
Built in 1855, this unique eight-sided house is now owned by the St. Croix County Historical Society. The house, gardens and gift store are open for Tours seasonally and special occasion.
Please see website for all Tours and Events: www.StCroixCountyHistory.org
- Visit the Historic Octagon House Museum complex including: Garden House; Carriage House; Gift Shop & Gardens
- Volunteer opportunities are many and varied. Consider volunteering and help Preserve our past for future generations.
- Victorian Cream Tea and City Tour is available for groups of 25 or more.
- Support your local Historical Society! Memberships are available for individuals, families and businesses.
Whom to Contact
- Leila AlbertMuseum DirectorPhone: (715) 386-2654
Located on Historic Third Street in Hudson at the NE corner of 3rd & Myrtle Streets